This automated media preparator is able to prepare between 5 litres and 50 litres of media, increasing productivity, quality, repeatability and traceability. With a high temperature accuracy, MEDIAWEL 50 makes media faster and provides a greater degree of flexibility as to the type of media that can be prepared inhouse.
The patented, large stirring rod ensures the entire batch of media has a high viscosity and the extra built-in pre-filter prevents contamination. In addition, this pre-filter protects the more expensive main filter from clogging and is thus a cost-effective feature.
This product was developed as a natural evolution of the earlier MEDIAWEL 30. The MEDIAWEL 50 has the same external dimensions but a larger inner vessel of 74cm deep (46.1 cubic decimetres capacity), which allows it to produce more media from the same footprint.
MEDIAWEL 50 comes complete with a range of accessories and consumables to enable you to get up and running as soon as possible, including inlet and outlet water tubing, filters, USB key, nozzles, and a large magnetic stirrer.
MEDIAWEL 50 features include:
- 7” colour touchscreen
- Continuous homogenisation
- Slow stirring – 9 adjustable speeds from 20 to 110 rpm to avoid bubbling
- Sterilisation temperature of 95°C to 125°C
- Temperature precision of +/- 0.5°C after sterilisation
- 16 GB SD card included, which can store up to 10,000 cycles
- One click connection to and disconnection from the water supply
- Large medical wheels to enable the device to be moved to where needed.